DynaporeŽ diffusion-bonded laminates and porous metals
have been successfully employed in hundreds of applications that directly
impact our everyday lives. For example, DynaporeŽ Foil-Mesh
materials have helped millions of people to have a beautiful smile by
being utilized as the leading direct-bond base pad material for orthodontic
brackets and appliances worldwide.
In a very different application, DynaporeŽ plays an
important role in keeping NASA's astronauts cool in space during extravehicular
activities (EVA) by being a critical component of the sublimation cooling
system of the astronaut's space suit.
Some of DynaporeŽ's
unique features include:
- Easy fabrication using standard sheet metal practices
- Excellent thermal and electrical properties
- 304L/316L stainless steel construction standard with other specialty
alloys available on special request
- High mechanical strength
- Highly uniform and repeatable structures provide control over
- For porous media, precise and uniform control of pore size,
permeability and pressure drop using advanced manufacturing and
DynaporeŽ's unique properties and
possibilities makes it the perfect engineered material
for a wide variety of applications.
We invite you to explore and learn more about DynaporeŽ
and its many applications.